UTN Buenos Aires creates the basic conditions for, and deals with any related issues of, personal development and the ongoing improvement of university life.
To further such purpose the university offers:
– Its own medical care unit providing primary care to students and faculty members
– Health-related prevention programs
– A wide variety of sports and sports facilities
– Agreements with travel agencies and sports centers
– Professional development programs
– A job bank offering employment opportunities with leading companies in the sector.
UTN Buenos Aires acknowledges the fact that gaining professional experience is part of the learning process and, for this reason, it offers a wide range of class schedules so that students can engage in professional practice before graduation.
In addition, with the aim of promoting academic integration and student exchange with local and foreign schools and universities, the Buenos Aires Regional School has, since 2004, coordinated the following endeavors: German Service of Academic Exchange (DAAD) Scholarships, the Argentina Francia Ingenieros Tecnología (ARFITEC) French-Argentine Cooperation Program, and the Global Education for European Engineers and Entrepreneurs (GE4) Program.